No matter your prefered instruments or assets, our trading technology always provides the necessary business features.
Best-in-class features to focus on your business
- Broker Desk enables sell-side firms to generate new revenue streams and monitor associated risks with full control. Broker Desk lets sell-side trading firms configure the fee schedules to be applied to customer order flow. In addition, warehousing of client positions and automated hedging of market exposure is supported
- Kill switch functionality allows traders to stop API trading immediately if market conditions require it
- Configurable pre-trade checks, e.g. allowing asset and order types, checking order quantity or market exposure
- Configurable post-trade actions, e.g. allocating trades to specific portfolios
- Automated delta hedging to eliminate any delta risk associated with a specific underlying
- Calendar service to keep track of trading hours, holidays and time zones for different exchanges and trading instruments
- Options pricing engine using the SABR volatility model, which can be used in market-making scenarios and for OTC options trading
- Multi-level portfolio hierarchies with or without parent portfolio aggregation
- Integrated risk management to calculate risk metrics on position, strategy and portfolio level
- Integrated money management to size your trades and positions based on risk metrics, account size, leverage, etc.
- Multiple currencies with support for multi-currency portfolios with real-time FX conversion
- Synthetic instruments and custom derivative spreads, i.e. virtual instruments consisting of multiple legs e.g. futures & options combos
- Extendable symbology resolver to help identify instruments with the different venues using symbol, Bloomberg ID or underlying, expiration and strike